What’s ready for harvest?
Since we’re taking the year off production farming to perform some major infrastructure improvements, Sunil Patel
of Patchwork Urban Farms is going to be growing on one of our fields. Check out their website and perhaps sign up for their CSA!
For the week of: 06/05/2017
Typically in stock but not right now:
- Heirloom “wild” Cherry Tomatoes on the vine ($4.50/lb, 5lb bags)
- Patty Pan Summer Squash ($1.50/lb, 15 lb 1/2 bushel case)
- Sweet Basil ($10.00/lb, 1lb bags)
- Chives ($12.00/lb, 1lb bags)
- Dill ($11.50/lb, 1lb bags)
- Purple Bell Peppers ($10.00/1/2 bu)
- Hot Chilly Peppers ($2.00/lb)
- Rouge de Hiver French Romaine
We’re a tiny operation, and currently only harvest (and deliver) on Tuesdays.
We hope this fits your schedule and look forward to working with you!
Contact us if you wish to place an order
for Psychotically good produce. We’ll bring it right to your kitchen.